Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful evening with a beautiful little girl

Tom had basketball tonight and the weather was gorgeous so Ella and I headed to the park right after dinner....

Im a mother who doesnt mind my child playing in dirts and rocks. The park was actually quite muddy but that didnt stop Ella and I from having a great time..





And yes Im also one of those mothers that allows her daughter to walk up the slide to learn in her own way that its not the best way to go up...


She loves swinging. Lately she has been saying things like I jumping or I dancing. Tonight while swinging she told me I swinging then one second later completed the sentence by saying "at the park". *tear* my little girl is such a toddler!



Last but not least I decided to break my diet a bit and share a vanilla milkshake with Ella. To my surprise, I only got a few sips and Ella downed the entire milkshake!

No comments:

Post a Comment