Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last week in iPhotos

We are thrilled the weather is warming up and staying dry! Tom had cut some of the lower branches off of one of our pines. Ella moved right in to create a play space for her and her figurines. 

Claire has decided to wean herself which I am extremely sad about. I was hoping she would wean much older than this but what you going to do. She is just too busy to stay latched on at this point. So there's been a lot of pumping going on from my end. I plan to pump for as long as I can.
Ella had allergy testing for a possible orange allergy. Test came back inconclusive and dr recommended an in office food challenge. Well we decided to have our own food challenge at home. Results- no reaction to the oj. Hmmm more than likely the 2 weeks of hives back in march was more than likely some reaction to an infection. 
As always the girls are inseperable and my love of geese continues. Poor Ella got slammed in the eye w my camera when I didnt realize she was behind me and apparently Bill isn't just at our house but also calls on the banana phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment