Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four.

There was a park. There was warm sun and a cool breeze. There was a small gathering of close friends and family. There were tulips and orchids and hydrangeas. There was the sound of water fountain and children playing and the wish of hopes and dreams of a future together.
 
There was me. Walking down a grass, makeshift aisle in an ivory dress wearing pearls. There was our smiling friends and family. There was Tom. Waiting with a smile in a black tux. Then there was only us. The only two people in the world. He said I now pronounce you husband and wife. All I saw was him. All I heard was our two breaths. All I felt was the kiss of his lips.
 
And then it was four years later. Four great years with two beautiful children.
 
 
 
 


Happy fourth Anniversary Tom. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment