Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend with Grandma and PawPaw


The girls and I went up to Grandma Joyce and PawPaw's from Friday to Sunday afternoon. We had a lot of family time with Tonia, Emma, and Alex and Grandma and PawPaw. Friday Emma and her friend put Ella in several different costumes with make up and hair do. Unfortunately I didnt have my camera with me. 

Saturday I took the girls to a small pumpkin farm right outside of Botkins. Ella actually took one of the small pumpkins she got to school yesterday. They had a "news" day where you bring a book or something from nature. The purpose is to get them used to speaking in front of groups. 













Ella always loves spending time with Grandma and PawPaw








Claire thought the back of this book during bedtime stories was absolutely hilarious. It had googly eyes and a face. She laughed and cooed at it the entire time.




No comments:

Post a Comment