Friday, April 8, 2011

Fast Forward Five on Friday

I thought I would try something new this Friday. We have a ton of fun things coming up over the next month so I figured I would list the top five I am most excited about....




This Sat and Sun there is The Airwaves Kite festival at Voice America Park in West Chester. We are hoping the weather holds up on Sun for the three of us to head out there.



Next Sat our neighborhood has their yearly Easter egg hunt and meet the Easter bunny at the clubhouse by the pool. This will be Ella's very first Easter Egg hunt. Then the following weekend we will be heading to Grandma Joyces to celebrate Easter in Botkins with my mom's family and another Easter Egg hunt.




The day after Easter Ella and I will be heading to CoCo Key indoor waterpark with Grandma Joyce, Aunt Tonia, and cousin Emma.




I will be getting my first pair of Toms for my birthday and Ella will be getting a pair of Tiny Toms. I havent decided on which color yet...




And last but absolutely not least because it is the one Im looking most forward to..We will be heading to Myrtle Beach again this year over my birthday. My mom has had this condo over my birthday every year since I was in 6th grade. The pic below is the three of us last year in Myrtle Beach. Ella loved it last year but I know she is going to have even more fun this year. We cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment