Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Funday

Yesterday Ella and I had a playdate with a friend and her four year old son and sixteen month daughter. She lives only a few miles from us and is a stay at home mom turned photographer. We went over for the kids to play but also for her to teach me how to begin setting my exposure manually on my camera as well as learning to use natural indoor light versus a flash.
Her son was our subject for the first few. I was surprised how clear of a pic you can get with natural, indoor lighting and me manually setting my camera...

I did not get too many other shots of the kids together as it was difficult with them running around and me trying to use natural light. I still have a lot to learn :)

Her son is quite the entertainer and him and Ella were fast friends..


It was such a beautiful day that after the playdate, Tom, Ella, and I headed to the park...



As you can see, daddy enjoyed the slide as well :)



Peek a boo...


And even though the sand and water table was really supposed to be a birthday gift in July, we decided to go ahead and let her enjoy it. We are currently re painting and re organizing our garage so Tom and I were anxious to get it out of the box and outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment