Saturday, October 1, 2011

today was a good day

It felt like fall today and its definitely starting to look like fall

Tom went to the office to study this AM so Ella and I decided to hit up Recreation Outlet inside Kids First. They have large indoor playsets, trampolines, little rollercoaster cars, kitchen sets, etc. We actually ran into a girl and her twin boys that I grew up with. Ella was in love with her little boys and they played nicely together aside from boys being rambunctious boys! I took my small camera which seriously takes crap pictures.
Airplane toy
Rollercoaster cars
And I know, I know! But I couldnt resist this next pic. The family bathroom had a child's toilet just Ella's size
This evening Ella finally got some daddy time
While I did a little shopping
and got my hair cut!
I came home to find this :)
Tomorrow Grandma Jo Jo is coming and we are heading to Gorman Heritage Farm for Sunflower Festival. After that Ella and I are going to bake zucchini chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment