Saturday, December 17, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Yes, we are alive! After this week though, I feel like barely. So much has been going on lately. Last Saturday I went to Botkins and Tom stayed in Cincinnati to study. Sunday morning, in different households, Tom and I both woke up vomiting. I vomited for 14 hours straight and really did not start feeling better until Thursday. Ella started vomiting on Monday night. Hers seemed to pass much quicker; however, she had diarrhea again on Thursday and threw up in the middle of the night on Thursday. At this point, we all seem to be better so I am crossing my fingers and hoping it stays that way.
I also put in my resignation at work this week and will be starting a new position on Jan 9. I have been busy with several interviews for the position for the last six weeks. More to come about the new job later.

Last Saturday morning, Tom, Ella, and myself had breakfast with Santa at Nordstroms. We started this tradition last year and I see this lasting for many years to come. We were joined by a few friends and their children. We had such a nice time and Ella really really enjoyed herself.



Ella always loves to get her face painted and sits so nicely for it. While she looked ridiculously silly, it didn't matter because the whole morning was about her having fun.




Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer



The Taylor's


Bowsher's (minus Adam and Isla)


And of course there was Santa. She of course told him she wanted toys and some socks, again.



And the balloon lady was there again and made Ella a polar bear balloon bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment