Sunday, January 1, 2012

Recap of 2011

































I cannot remember a year ever going by this quickly. I guess it really is true that time flies when you are having fun. It's amazing looking back through all the pics (literally thousands) from the last year and seeing how much Ella has grown and changed. We experienced so many fun and wonderful things this year.....lots of trips to the farm, pool, and park....trip to the beach, gymnastics, swim lessons, trips to the museum, Ella's first time riding a horse and first time swimming on own with floaties, potty training, Tom and I finally found time for ourselves a big two times this year! The list goes on and on. This truly was the best year of my life. I am looking forward to 2012. There are lots of big and exciting things that await us in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment