Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Catching Up

Im really behind on blogging so youll have to bear with me as I catch up the next couple days.
Ella and I headed up to Botkins on Sat. We met Grandma Joyce at Ft Loramie Harvest Festival.
Ella checked out some old tractors and school bus

Ella got a flower painted on her face

She got a princess crown

I had my cousin Gina put a feather in my hair. Mine is yellowish and brown striped, very thin, and is the same shade as my hair. Blends well. I got talked into letting Ella get one. Hers is very thin and well hidden
We went down the big blow up slide

Saturday evening we headed out to Kirk, Tonia and Emma's to play and see their new puppy. we didnt stay long because for only the second time in her life, Ella decided not to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment