Monday, September 26, 2011

Pizza, Playtime, Presents, and Pals

Nicole, Madeline, and Allison came over today to make pizzas and play.
I put all the toppings in bowls and got premade pizza dough from Whole Foods
Girls with their dough
Putting on the sauce
Putting on the cheese
Putting on the toppings-tomatoes for Ella
Enjoying their pizzas
I made a pizza for Nicole and I. With sauerkraut of course
We havent seen Madeline since before Ella's bday and they brought Ella a gift of a big coloring pad, paints, stickers, and a Dora book that has a wipe off crayon. Right up Ella's alley and actually entertained her the whole time I was making dinner tonight!
The girls eating a banana for dessert
The girls showing each other their chewed up bananas. What else would you expect from toddlers :)
While the pizzas cooked the girls played, Allison slept, and Nicole and I were able to catch up. Ella was so excited this am that her friend was coming over. Everytime the dog barked she said "Are my friends here". Ella had a few moments today where she had a difficult time sharing. Most of our time spent with other kids is away from the house and she always does such a great job. I guess being in her house with her toys is a different story. Thanks Nicole, Madeline, and Allison for coming over! Also, thanks so much for the awesome gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment