Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Park, Picnic, Play

Ella and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather Sunday morning and head to the Cincinnati Nature Center. We headed out first thing in the morning to hit up the park and have a picnic. The Nature Center not only has hiking trails but also has an awesome creek/waterfall area made especially for kids to play in as well as indoor activities. We could not have picked a more beautiful day to go.
The flowers blooming made the trip even more beautiful. (Warning: tons of pics lay ahead)






First we hit up the water area with a shovel, a bucket, and a few toys














There is also a log cabin on the property with tables, chairs, etc in it that Ella loves to hang out in







She even made a friend


We walked around and checked out the property









In the kids area there are washed skulls. Ella picked this one up and said "this is from a dinosaur, I think its a t rex". Lol such a smart cookie



She started picking flowers and announced they were for me










We spent some time inside doing puzzles, coloring, and reading books.



We finished our time with a picnic




And re hydrating



I absolutely loved spending time in nature with my favorite little girl. I am hoping this pregnancy doesn't slow us down for outing this summer as I really missed our outings over the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment