Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soooooo.....

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE..............



Our second little girl will be arriving around July 20th. Yep, you heard me right, another girl!



Ella is so excited about becoming a big sister. She has talked about it constantly since we told her months ago. She talks about how she is going to be a big sister and how she is going to be a big helper. She often randomly asks strangers if they have a baby in their belly and often tells them I have one in mine. Before I left for Nebraska she asked if I would be taking the baby with me, lol.  She had taken a break from her baby dolls for quite awhile; however, since telling her a baby is on the way, her baby doll play has picked up quite a bit. 
We have been reading big sister books which she loves. 



Several weeks ago she announced to us that the baby's name is Zoe. I have no idea where she came up with or heard this name; however, she is dead set on this will be the baby's name. When we found out on Friday that we were having another girl, Ella refused to allow Tom and I even discuss other names. Each time we said another name, she would become upset, cry, and say "no the baby's name is Zoe". We currently have three possible names and I have to admit that Zoe is now in the running. 

While this baby was a COMPLETE surprise for Tom and I we have become quite excited for her arrival. We know that Ella desperately needs a sibling and know she will be the best big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment