Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Haircut

Ever since I got my haircut a couple weeks ago, Ella has been asking for one. Yesterday I decided I would finally take her to finally get her first haircut.




We went to Cookie Cutters and Ella picked the pink car to sit in.


As every single station had a tv the lady kept asking what TV show Ella would like to watch. I kept assuring her Ella is not much of TV kid and would do just fine without it. The lady insisted on having the TV on. Fine, whatever, Ella didn't even so much as glance at it. The lady herself was not very friendly and didn't even talk to Ella which I find to be very bizarre considering she works at a child's salon.

 


Ella did not move a muscle the entire haircut! She did awesome! We only trimmed about a 1/2 inch  so the cut was quick. Considering the lady was not much of a talker and had 0 personality, Id like to see how she does with all the kids who squirm, scream, and cry during hair cuts.



Haircut all finished and Ella being goofy

I liked that they saved some of the hair and put it in a little baggie



Of course I had to go straight home and document it in the baby book.

No comments:

Post a Comment