Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful.

Today, just like everyday I am thankful. Every moment of life is not easy but I am just as thankful for the difficult moments in life as I am the amazing moments. Every day that I wake up, there is something to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my husband who works his butt off so that I am able to stay home with my children. I am thankful I can stay home with my children. I am thankful for my beautiful and wonderful daughters. I am thankful we have just what we need. I am thankful for a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. I am thankful I have breath in my body. Today is Thanksgiving and just like every Thanksgiving and every single day that came before and will follow,  I am thankful to be me.




No comments:

Post a Comment