Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Keepsakes.


The girls and I have been working on a couple keepsake ornaments this week. 

Earlier this week we did handprints on a glass ornament. 

Glass, not plastic, is a must otherwise the plastic will melt with the heat tool


You also need clear embossing ink, glitter, and an embossing heat tool


You rub the ink all over the hand, make the handprint on the ornament, generously pour glitter over the handprint, then wave the embossing heat tool across it.
This is Ella's handprint. I plan to do Claire's later this week with the help of Tom


Today the girls and I made snowmen, handprints, and footprints out of salt dough.







I cut out the handprints and footprints. Ella's handprints (since larger) I plan to paint into a Santa face.


No comments:

Post a Comment