Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother Daughter Tea

Each year Chik Fil A has a Mother Daughter Tea Party for Mother's Day.
This year Ella and I decided to attend


Ella has been so excited all week. I have to admit that I've really been looking forward to it as well


We had to make a reservation. I was pleasantly surprised with the decor. They had everything done up in pink and green with doilies, balloons, table clothes, flowers, etc.









They had little tea cups for tea, lemonade, or apple juice


We ate dinner and of course they served dessert as well



They also gave each mother and daughter a little gift. The felt pink and green flower on the outside of the box actually has seeds in it and you can plant it. On the inside was a little pot with more seeds.


It was so nice to see all the mommies and daughters together, dressed up, and having a good time.
I may be biased but I think I had the best date there :) We had such a nice time together. I truly can say I love going out and spending time with my favorite girl. I'm sure this will end up as yet another yearly tradition of ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment