Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things Recently Enjoyed

Of course two of my favorite things, Ella and Starbucks! 


Ella is hands down the best Starbucks date! She loves to go and sit and hang out and drink some milk. On this particular night I think we were there for over forty minutes hanging out. She did a lot of dancing to the music and even had some of the other customers commenting on her awesome dancing skills. Also the new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frapp is AMAZING! Yes, I have a serious Starbucks problem. And by the looks of things, so will my daughter.



I love Ella's curiousity. Whether its reading book after book, asking a million questions about why and how things work, or her interest in the weather and checking the radar.



Ok so what can I say? I enjoy her big and crazy hair, her beautiful face, pretty much everything about her every.single.moment of every.single.day



Ella and I both have enjoyed Tom being home the last two weeks.
Whether its just to hang out or help with bedtime routine
Im really going to miss him when he goes back to school on Monday



Sorry this video is sideways but what's not to enjoy about taking a ride in a laundry basket while the dog barks at and bites the basket?


I am loving Ella's new interest in taking pictures! We are going to buy her a kids digital camera for her birthday and I hope this new found interest never gets old for her. The three following pictures Ella took all by herself, with my phone, without me knowing one morning while I got ready.
Lol I love that she posed her animals







Ella and I are both enjoying this beautiful, bug free weather.
Her strawberry plant survived the winter and has tons of strawberries already on it!


And of course she's been a huge help with planting and watering flowers



And as always, the thing Ella has enjoyed the most is digging in the dirt!


On side note: We toured The Montessori Academy of Cincinnati yesterday and were both impressed. We actually submitted application for fall enrollment today. We should find out by next week if Ella is accepted. Ill update more once we find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment